GarageBand is an application developed by Apple Inc. and is a digital audio workstation. It allows users to create music and podcasts. Today, in this article, we provide you an exclusive method of how to use GarageBand for PC Windows.
The application is very great and it is a must-have for music lovers. If you love creating your own music, then you will definitely have a blast while using GarageBand for PC. It lets you record and playback audio tracks, play virtual instruments among other things.
In the following section, we will see how to install GarageBand for Windows and how to use it as well. You will also get to know about the features of GarageBand PC.
GarageBand for PC Download
As I have previously mentioned in the introduction of this article, GarageBand for PC is developed by Apple Inc. so it is evident that it should be available for the iOS platform. It is available for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and MacOS devices.
Check out Facetime for PC
So, that means, no matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to get GarageBand for Windows. There is only one way you can do that and that is with the help of an emulator. iPadian is an iOS emulator that lets you use some iOS apps on a Windows PC.
iPadian is not necessarily an emulator but a simulator. So using it will only give you an impression of using iOS but not actually using it. There are a few requirements that you need on your PC to run iPadian.
- Windows XP and above will run the emulator without breaking a sweat.
- Minimum RAM should be 512 MB but we recommend 1 GB.
- Adobe Air is also necessary to run iPadian.
Now, we move on to the actual download process of GarageBand for PC.
- Download iPadian from the link we have given below.
Get iPadian from here
- The file size is around 38 MB so it won’t take much time.
- After the download is complete, install the software as you would install any other Windows Application.
- Once the installation is complete, start iPadian and click on the App Store icon on the homepage.
- Search for GarageBand using the search bar and wait for the results.
- Then, select the right app from the list and open its page.
- Click “Get” and then “Install”. Wait for the download to complete and you will have GarageBand for PC.
- You can find by going back to the iPadian home screen.
Just click on the icon of the app and then you can simply enjoy the emulator and use GarageBand on PC without any hassle.
GarageBand for Windows Features
GarageBand PC is a music software and it is much more than just that. It is a collection of live instruments that you could play and record them. It also has a full-fledged recording studio so that all your needs are satisfied with this one app.
Also read Live NetTV APK
Here is a list of all the features of GarageBand on PC that makes it so amazing and also the fact that it is much popular with the masses.
- You can make music-on-the-go with the help of a lot of virtual instruments that this app has.
- There is even a recording studio that helps you record audio clips and make your own kind of music.
- Live Loops feature helps you loop a single sound and make effects like DJs.
- Use Multi Touch gestures to play guitar, keyboard, and other instruments.
- Start out with templates like House, EDM, and Hip Hop.
- Tapping Record lets you record your live Loop performance.
- You can also add a virtual drummer into your session and plays automatically and realistic grooves.
- Users can even create their own instrument with the help of Sampler.
- Record, mix, and arrange your song anytime, anywhere, and with up to 32 tracks.
- You can also share your creations and songs with people on Facebook, YouTube, and Soundcloud.
These are only some of the things that you can do with the help of GarageBand for PC. You can do a lot more with the app on your PC, you just have to look out for the features. If you need help with anything, go to Browsys.