Kik Messenger is an instant messenger service. It is similar to most messenger apps and lets you send messages, pictures, videos, and other content. Today, we are going to see the process of Kik for PC Download.
You may have used different messenger apps and services, but this one is a bit different than those. It has a completely different interface and way of working. We will go into the details later. First, we have to see how you can download and install Kik for PC.
In the next section, you will find everything you need to know about Kik for Windows and how to get it to work as well.
Kik for PC Download
Messenger apps are in abundance for smartphones and computers alike. But there are more such apps for smartphone platforms than computers. And Kik is one of them. It is available for Android and iOS and Windows phones as well.
Also, there is no official version for Windows PC that you can use directly on your computer. There have been no announcements whatsoever for a PC version. But that ain’t gonna stop us from using the Kik for PC.
Do read WhatsApp Web
This method that we have explained here will help you install Kik on PC and use it just as you would on a smartphone.
- As there is no official version for PC, we’re going to have to use the APK file and use it through an emulator.
- An emulator can run Android Apps on a PC. Download the Bluestacks emulator from the below link.
- The link is the official website of Bluestacks. Go there and you have to click the “Download Bluestacks” button in the top-right corner.
- The download will start as soon as you click the button.
- Bluestacks is around 251 MB in size, so it will take quite some time for the download to be complete.
- After you have the setup file, double click on it and install it by following the instructions.
- Open Bluestacks and sign up. On the home screen, you will see a couple of icons.
- Click the Play Store icon and sign in with your Google Account.
- After that, you will have access to the Play Store. Search for “Kik” using the search tab.
- Click on the app from the results and then simply click on “Install”.
After the installation is complete, you can go back to the home screen or open it directly from the Play Store. There will also be an icon on the home screen of Bluestacks. Finally, you can use Kik for PC with the help of this method. In the following section, we will go into the details of what the app can do.
Features of Kik on PC
Kik is chock full of features that will leave you in complete awe. You are bound to love this app and with the features that it offers, it is one of the best messenger apps for smartphones and computers alike.
See how to install GarageBand on PC
- The prime advantage of using Kik for PC is that you can easily navigate using the mouse.
- Other than that, you can also type easily with the keyboard and that is a big advantage.
- Send Pictures, videos, music and audio files, etc.
- Say it with stickers, GIFs, emojis, or with simple words.
- Simplistic interface to reduce complexity.
- Get help from bots and chat with them.
- Generate your unique Kik Code and add people by their codes.
- New Features with better security to keep your data safe.
We have mentioned only some of the features in this section. There is much more in the app than what we just explained. You’ll get to know more once you start using the app.
After explaining the features of Kik for PC, we have nothing to do but conclude the article. Now, you can easily use Kik for Windows with the help of the guide here. For any queries, contact us at Browsys.